Monday, June 2, 2014

If you like...you'll love (and other random things)

It has been WAY too long since my last post, sorry about that!!!


To make up for it, here is an extremely long blog to cover what I've missed. :-)

I know some of you are more "picture people" So, there will be pictures included for you. ;-)


First off-- I got some awesome stickers featuring one of my favorite series/authors to pimp out all of my stuff with. My favorite location : My cell phone.

I introduce...my new I-phone.  (Or, the Institute phone) ;-) My fellow Gateway fans will get the reference.

And for those who haven't read this series-- it's awesome! I'll be posting a review really soon and a more extended post on the series/author, Christina Garner!



My next little bit of this blog is just something I've been thinking about over the past couple of weeks. Obviously, I'm a huge supporter of indie-writers. I have been reading a lot (surprise, surprise) and it really made me think of some books I highly recommend you all to read if you're into some of the more popular series. So, I made a list. I guarantee if you like the book listed--you will love the one I recommend to you even better (or at least a very close tie between the two)


If you like...                                         You'll love....




If you like--                                                You'll love --
 
 
 
 
If you like.................                                      You'll love.............


No comments:

Post a Comment