Sunday, December 14, 2014

Author Spotlight - Q&A with Annabel Fanning (SHE)

Author Spotlight : Annabel Fanning
 
Author of SHE
 



 
Blurb
 
 
Logan has loved Gemima for years.
Gemima doesn't know.
After her deadpan relationship implodes, Logan seizes his chance to rock her world.
Set in picturesque Paris, SHE is an erotic tale about falling madly in love. Combining sex, passion, and romance, these two high-flying professionals will leave you saying, “Oh, la la!”
 

Purchase Links:
**ON SALE FOR $2.99 UNTIL 12/26/14**

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1ofqb5p
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1vI0Xij
Kindle US: http://amzn.to/1rjxDqN Kindle UK: http://amzn.to/1wlhtDw
Kindle AU: http://bit.ly/1ofqn4w
 
 
 
 
Q&A with Annabel Fanning
 
 What advice do you have for any aspiring author?
 
AF: Enjoy the journey and believe in yourself.

 
 Which character from She do you relate to the most and why?
 
AF: I relate to Gemima the most. We have very similar ways of mentally processing information. Both a bit quirky, and her humour is definitely modelled after my own. So is Logan's for that matter!

.Do you have plans to write any more books in the near future?
 
AF: Yes, I'm writing SHE part 2, which will be released next year. After that I'll just see where life takes me.

 What inspired you to write this book?
 
AF: I had written in several other genres and I was curious about writing erotica. I was working as a freelance editor on a website and came across a lot of requests for ghostwriters of erotica - this got me curious. I decided I would try writing a short story. My short story turned in SHE - over 114K words long!

What more can you tell us about She that you wont learn from a synopsis? 
AF: It's funny! I think the romance and erotica are a given, but what you may not know is that the novel is written in first person pov by Gemima who shares her quirky/wayward/often-inappropriate thoughts through internal-monologue - the way we all talk to ourselves. She also has a habit of blurting out these humours musings without thinking, which makes for several funny moments. Also, it's an HEA - if you're after angst, SHE is not for you.

 What is one random fact about yourself?
 
AF: I wrote a lot of SHE whilst staying with a friend of mine. She has a "farm" about an hour out of Perth city in Australia. I grew up in the countryside in Scotland, so sometimes I like to leave the city (where I live in a high-rise) and go to the farm to put my feet on the dirt and the grass. I spent about a month there earlier this year, writing about love, sex and Paris.
 
Thank you, Annabel Fanning for joining us on Chelez Book Blog!!
 
 
 
 
Connect with the Author:

Pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/AnnabelFanning/she-by-annabel-fanning-love-sex-romance/

Goodreads
Add me: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/9806626.Annabel_Fanning
Add the book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23462327-she

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/annabelfanningauthor

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/annabelfanning

Tsu:
www.tsu.com/annabelfanning
 
 
 
Author Bio

I'm sort of international in terms of my parents' mixed-nationalities and where I've lived, but I think of myself as British. I spent my childhood in an idyllic Scottish country town. Now I live in Perth, Western Australia.
The idea for SHE came to me at the beginning of this year. I was working on a website as a freelance editor and I saw several posts about writers required for short erotic stories. My curiosity was sparked!!
I wrote the first two pages of SHE and something clicked within me. I knew I wanted to (had to) keep writing it and a plot formed in my mind soon after.
Because this was my first piece of erotic writing I had anticipated that SHE would be a short story, but once these characters got going they could not keep their hands off of each other
Very soon I surpassed the 100k mark and I had so much I still wanted to write, and so decided to cut SHE in Parts 1 & 2.
I published SHE part 1 a few weeks ago (have you got your copy yet?) Part 2 will follow next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment