Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cover Re-Reveal and Character Interview--Fallen Crest High (Tijan)

I am SO excited about this blog post!!

I've recently fallen in love with another series-- The Fallen Crest series, by Tijan.

If you haven't read this series yet--start now. It's AMAZING. Fallen Crest High is actually free RIGHT NOW on amazon (for most everyone).




As always, I like to start with the cover first--





Synopsis
 
Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also got a chance to do a character interview with Samantha!!
 
 

Q: Hi, Samantha!!You've proved so many times how strong you can be in various situations. Who or what would you say is the main cause of your strength?"
 
A. I have no idea. My own, plus Mason and Logan, plus not letting my mother defeat me.
 
 
Q: What do you think is the biggest difference between Mason and Logan?
 
A. Um. (a small nervous laugh) Logan's more of a smart ass in public, but Mason can be funny too. He's just more reserved about that side of him.
 
 
Q: Mason receives a lot of female attention, does that bother you or have you gotten used to it now?
 
A. No girl can say they're used to it, but I trust Mason's love more than them. Yeah, it pisses me off. I've known to pop off at a few girls. (Another small nervous grin appears)
 
 
Q: Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
 
A. Oh wow. Um. I hope to have a good job and be done with college.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed the cover re-reveal and my character interview with Samantha. Stay tuned for more on this series!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment