Thursday, March 6, 2014

An Introduction...

Welcome to Chele'z Book Blog!!
 
 

This is my first *official* book blog, ever. Since my entire purpose of creating a blog was to be based entirely on honesty, you must know--I have no idea what I'm doing.
 
With that being said, here's what you need to know about me-- I read, a lot. I will pretty much read anything, especially if it involves hot vampires.
 
I love indie writers. Most of the books I plan to review will probably not be well known. My goal for this blog is to introduce my readers-- you, to incredible authors.
 
Now, this is only my first post-- and it is my hope to have some of my favorite authors lined up to do a quick q&a to go along with my review. Now, I've never done this before on my own but I plan to ask questions that I feel like any other reader would like to know.
 
Obviously, this is a new blog--it'll take a while to get as many readers as I plan to have. BUT, feel free to leave comments and requests if you have any questions for me or any of the authors.
 
I also love being introduced to new series, feel free to suggest authors/books I should check out--maybe they'll be on the blog!
 
 
 
I am *so* excited to start this journey. I have found a way to combine my love of blogging with my love of reading. Also, it will be a great way to introduce my favorite authors to the world.
 
...well, maybe not the whole world...but at least those cool enough to read my blog. ;-)
 
 
Keep checking back for awesome q&a sessions and some HONEST reviews.
 
 ---- Chele
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment